Friday, October 1, 2010

Marsha Ambrosius Looks Amazing!!


DAMN her new album for a second, I wanna talk about how she dropped dang near 70 pounds and looks amazing! O-M-G! Okay, I'm over that now... let's talk about her new album, the pic above is the cover for "Late Nights & Early Mornings."   I always loved Floetry and even tho they've broken up, Marsha is still bringing us some banging music.  Her single "I Hope She Cheats" (I'm listening to it as I type) is the bizness, her voice is just beautiful.  Anywho, the album is set to be released in November.  Check out a couple of new pics of her and an old one to see the difference 70 pounds can make.








I'm trying to figure out what these celebs are doing cuz it's not that easy to drop pounds like that.  Check MORE DISH to hear her single "I Hope She Cheats" and the remix featuring Maino and Fabolous.






Haaaaaaaaa, Fab said "I hope he get y'all both pregnant and y'all babies look like twins", I'm holling laughing ROFL!! I'd be mad as HELL, LMAO!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that was so funny when I heard him say that the other day while riding in the car. She does look good. These folks gotta be on crack or something. Ughhhh.

Anonymous said...

No disputing it she is quite fly!!! and I'm glad she did this so all the shallow ppl can finally appreciate her talent cause this chick can sing! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails