Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Freestyle Cypher... Rev Run, Ice Cube and Sons

So yesterday when I got home from work I had my first "red box night." I've been looking for "Karate Kid" and "Stomp the Yard 2" for over a week, so I was super excited when I finally found them. With that said, I totally forgot about BET's Hip Hop Awards show, SMH. I searched the guide to see if it was coming back on last night but nope, I guess I'll have to wait a few days to see it. Of course there are clips all over the Internet of different performances... this one here, is the best I've seen yet. Check out hip hop royalty Rev Run, Ice Cube and their sons in the Cypher.




Okay....that was super tight, I love it! I can't believe how big (and cute) Diggy has gotten.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are no words to describe how much I loved that performance. AWESOME! I guess some things are in your blood. They all killed it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails