Thursday, November 18, 2010

Chad Ochocinco And New Fiance Evelyn Lozada Offered VH1 Reality Show



Earlier this week news broke that Chad Ochocinco and "Basketball Wives" cast member Evelyn Lozada got engaged.  She twitpic'd this fabulous 10 karat ring that was given to her by the football star.  TMZ is reporting that VH1 has since offered the couple their own reality show.  So, who is shocked to hear this? Don't worry, I'll wait.......

I figured that a show might come behind this.  The two have only been dating for 4 months and they are now planning to say "I do?" Well "I don't"  buy it, SMH.  They have not agreed to do the show yet but supposedly will do so if  "the money and situation are right."

Although I can't really see this happening, I can only wish them the best. I wonder if she would switch to "Football Wives" if they actually went through with it?  She is too fabulous for those chicks, LOL.  Whatever happens, she betta keep that ring, tehehe.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails