Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Oprah Visits The Jackson Family



Yesterday I skipped my workout (I think I've been doing something, LOL) to catch Oprah's show. She went to the Jackson estate to interview Michael's mother, Katherine Jackson and his family. I fell in love with Ms. Katherine during this interview. She seems to be such a sweet lady and obviously loved her son. Check out the interview below.





Check MORE DISH for the final part of the interview



I'm glad someone finally spoke to the children so that we could hear how they really felt about their father. I'm sure Michael was a great dad to those kids.   Anybody grown up that lived in Neverland HAD to be a good dad, LOL.  I'm glad that Ms. Katherine is helping them to lead more normal lives after such a tragic loss.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails