Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fantasia Set To Promote "Back To Me"


Fantasia's people released a shocking statement concerning the artist.  Fantasia will begin promotion of her upcoming album, Back To Me as early as next week.  Yea, the album drops on the 24th (I'll be coping mine that day), but I would think she would take a little more time to herself after a suicide attempt.  Check the statement from Fanny below.

“I can’t thank my fans enough for their prayers and support during such a challenging time. It has given me the motivation to get back to work and honor the commitments I made to promote ‘Back To Me,’” states Fantasia. “I put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into this album and I pray that everyone enjoys it as much as I do.”

I hope she's not stepping back out there too soon.  Next week she'll start her promo tour with Good Morning America (8-24), Lopez Tonight (8-25), Regis & Kelly (9-9), Wendy Williams (9-10), Steve Harvey's Ford Hoodie Awards (8-28) and Tom Joyner's Family Reunion (9-4).  I can't WAIT to see her on Wendy, that ought to be a real good show.  Anywho, TMZ is reporting that Fantasia was indeed spotted with Antwuan Cook but it was done for the cameras filming for her reality show.  We'll get to see what that was all about during the next season of  "Fantasia For Real." I'm anxious to see what that was all about.


Check More Dish to hear her another song from her album called The Thrill Is Gone and a preview of the entire album.







What do you guys think?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails