Monday, August 16, 2010

New Music: Fantasia "Lucky"

There's a new song from Fantasia Barrino called... "Lucky"!  It's basically talking about a chick that feels "lucky" about the relationship she has with another woman's man. Really, Fanny? Check it out.



As much as I LOVE Fantasia, she is getting a strong azz side eye at the moment. Please tell me what in the HELL is LUCKY about being the mistress, the jump off, the sideline hoe? This is the most retarded azz song, EVER... LIKE EVER!! Did she really put her big azz lips to a mic and let this BS come out? Whewwww child, Fanny, Fanny, FANNY!! I hate it! Something else I'm confused about is the fact that since the suicide attempt, Fanny has been seen out with Mr. Cook like she didn't try to send herself to the upper room because of their situation. Many are actually questioning rather or not the suicide attempt was real or if it was a publicity stunt to get everyone to tune in to the second season of her reality show. I don't know, but I sure hope she didn't go that far for ratings. At this point, I don't know what else to say. What the hell is she thinking, hell, is she even thinking at all? I'm done, we'll see how this all plays out.

Side Note: the song is tight, but it's stupid as hell LMAO! I like the "a hard man is good to find" LOL.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails