Monday, August 9, 2010

Savannah Brinson In Harper's Bazaar Magazine


As you all know Diva Dish LOVES Ms. Savannah Brinson, the girlfriend of Lebron James. Although she's always by her man's side, she usually stays out of the spotlight. Savannah recently spoke with Harper's Bazaar Magazine about her relationship with the superstar.



On Miami Groupies affecting her relationship:
I’m not worried. We’re good. Our relationship is good.

On marriage plans, and why a woman with confidence is never impatient:
I’ve definitely not put a fire under his ass I would never rush him to do something like that. We’re really comfortable with the way things are now. And it’s not up to me. When it happens, it happens. We talk about it. If we do it, I want it to be forever. I’m the mother of his children. I’m not a baby mama. There’s a lot more to me than that.





I love the pics, she looks gorgeous and her sons are pure cuteness. She seems to have a good head on her shoulders and is obviously not concerned much about the groupies and gold diggers. I'm sure people might say that she's just saying she's not worried to save face, but honestly, the way she carries herself told me that a long time ago. She always seems so sure of herself and her relationship with Lebron. Then again, the way he treats her (from what we see) really leaves her no room to be concerned. I just love them together and can't wait until he pops the question. Check out what Mr. James had to say about the mother of his children.


Lebron on Savannah
A person like myself always needs a great sidekick and a person you can rely on no matter the circumstances. And she’s that. She’s got my back, and I love her for that.

Check MORE DISH to view a clip of a the two of them that I just adore


SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sweet!!!

This is a clip from Savannah's shoot


Check out the full interview with Savannah here.

1 comment:

SISTAH STAR said...

Let me tell these idiots thats all on Savannah"s sack, trippin' cuz they arent married. She has given birth to BOTH of LEBRON EFFING JAMES' CHILDREN. If they never speak another word to each other, she will still live better than all the dummies talking reckless about her. And qUiet as its kept, if you look in the first pic, you can clearly see her oldest son is gonna have a great many of his fathers skills. So Savannah, let me tell them for you: SHUT UP, BITCH.

Related Posts with Thumbnails