Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fantasia's Talks About "Back To Me" And Suicide Attempt On GMA


I'm sure you already know that I've gone out and purchased my "Back To Me" CD this morning and I hope you did too.  Fantasia's third album dropped today and she visited "Good Morning America" to promote it, of course she had to speak about her recent ordeal while there.  Check out the video below.


I feel so bad for this baby, she's obviously still hurting.  I know many people have been speculating that this was a publicity stunt, but not me.  I really think that it just all got to be a little too much for her.  Not saying that was a reason for her to try and take her life, but I'm not here to judge and nobody knows what makes another person finally break.  She's looking good (other than those long pieces hanging from the side) and she seems to be doing a little better. 

So, needless to say, I'm digging the album!  Two songs in particular are on repeat at the moment, "Even Angels" and "Collard Greens & Cornbread" (love that old school track). 


Keep Fantasia in your prayers and make sure to check her out on Behind The Music tonight on Vh1.  I also saw on Twitter that she's supposed to stop by 106&Park today so tune in to that also.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails