Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Takers Takes The #1 Spot


Okay... if you didn't go see Takers this weekend, you most def need to be at the theaters SOON!!  The movie was absolutely the bizness, and the fact that they gave you nothing BUT yumminess to look at throughout the whole thing just added to enjoyment.  Idris Elba, O-M-G... I don't think I can come up with words to express how FINE that man is, and the accent just adds to his sex appeal.  There is one scene in particular (you'll know when you see it) that caused me to SCREAM (literally scream) out in the theater like a maniac ROFL!!

Anywho, the movie beat out it's competition and came in as the #1 movie for the first weekend.  T.I. mentioned to BET that they are already in talks of a prequel to the movie to tell the background of each character. That should be HOT!! Congrats to the cast and crew.  This will MOST def be in my movie collection when it goes to DVD, gotta have it!!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails