Friday, August 13, 2010

Lottery Ticket L.A. Movie Premiere

Last night the L.A. premiere of "Lottery Ticket", staring Shad Moss, Ice Cube, Naturi Naughton, Mike Epps and others took place at Grauman's Chinese Theater. Check out some pics from the event.



Teairra Mari

I'm not feeling those lashes.. but I'm digging her dress

I like Naturi... I wish I could say I love her look, but I can't LOL.

I don't hate it either so that's a good thing LOL.

Lance Gross with his FINE AZZ, OMG!!

Diddy and his crew

Ice Cube with his family, that lil girl is his twin!

Cube is such a cutie pie to me
Check MORE DISH for more pics


Terry Crews and his wife, Becky

The Crews' family. I watched their show for the first time last night, their little boy (not pictured) is TOO CUTE and funny LOL.

Cory Hardict and his wife, Tia Mowry

Charlie Murphy

Brandon T. Jackson


Angela Simmons


"Lottery Ticket" hits theaters August 20th. The previews look like it's gonna be pretty good so go check it out.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails