Friday, August 13, 2010

Kanye Confirms His Breakup With Amber & New Music Ft. Beyonce' And Charlie Wilson

A new Kanye sat down with Angie Martinez of Hot 97 and spoke about life, relationships and of course his music. Check out what he had to say about Ms. Amber.

Yeah man, it was an amazing time and it came to an end. One of the greatest
things that she showed me was just to be a nicer person because she was so
disconnected from the concept of celebrity when I first met her.

Is it me or does Kanye seem like a different person? He seems happy about life and it shows. I'm SO glad that he took time off from the celebrity BS and work because he definitely needed it. I'm even more glad that he's back and seemingly better than ever. Check out the interview below.






Kanye plans to release his new album November 16th. The two new songs (Power and See Me Now)that I've heard so far are banging! I'll most def be picking up the album. Check MORE DISH to listen to his new joint See Me Now Ft. Beyonce and Charlie Wilson.




Whatcha' think?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails