Monday, January 17, 2011

68th Annual Golden Glode Awards

Check out these pics from the 68th annual Golden Globe Awards.... 


J.Lo is still looking good!!

Oh Gabby...Gabby, Gabby, Gabby!

Kelly Osbourne 

Amber Riley looked fab..I LOVE this dress on her

Justin Bieber

Catherine Zeta Jones 

Miss Carrie Underwood

Halle is always on point...

Brad and Angelina


Check MORE DISH for more pics


Oh Sandra, I despise those bangs!!!

Vanessa Williams rocked the hell out of this gown

Christina chose a nice dress, but the hair and makeup ruined it for me
L.L. Cool J and his wife

Jane Fonda and her new boo, she is such a fly older lady

Blair Underwood and his wife
There is something I'm not feeling about the dress but I still love the look

Paris Hilton...this woman always looks a little off, LOL

Eva Longoria

Mandy Moore... me no likey


So, did anyone watch the awards show? I heard it was super boring.  Let me know what you think about the looks from the red carpets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooo, why does Brangelina look like the wax figures I saw at a museum a while back. Those folks up to something and it aint right.

Related Posts with Thumbnails