Friday, January 7, 2011

Lil Wayne Responds To Recent Blog Reports...


Yesterday the blog world was crazy with a story about Wayne regarding "dark skin" females and their beauty.  I didn't post it, but in case you missed it you can read it here.  One of the reasons I didn't post it was because there was nothing PROVING he said it, plus I was rather busy yesterday.  I did however comment on a FB post about it.  My thoughts about it were "IF" he said it, it was extremely ignorant...but I needed some proof.  Well, according to Wayne, he "didn't say that sh*t!!!" To be honest, I can believe him.  People will make up all kinds of things and I refuse to believe that Wayne is that special.  Personally, I think Wayne is a pretty smart guy.  Yea, he can make some strange decisions.  But don't we all?





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats why I said "if he said it I wasnt buying anything else from him". So glad it isnt true. I can beleive him. Carry on.

Related Posts with Thumbnails