Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tia Mowry Is Expecting


Awwww, I just love good news.  Tia Mowry-Hardrict and her hubby Cory are expecting their first child together in July.  A friend of mine called me the other night when the cast of The Game appeared on The Monique Show and asked if she was preggers cuz she thought she saw a baby bump.  Well, Tia announced the good news yesterday on 106 & Park.  There is supposedly a reality show in the works to document her pregnancy which will air on the Style Network.  Of course I'll be watching!  Congrats to the couple and I wish them and their little one many blessings.

SN: According to Huffington Post, Tia and her twin sister, Tamera taped a reality show this past summer.  Tia and Tamera Take 2 was supposedly recorded for the Style Network.  I guess we'll see!!





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails