Friday, January 14, 2011

What's The Deal With Brittany Daniels, A.K.A. Kelly Pitts


While the majority of the cast from the hit show, The Game has been seen EVERYWHERE doing promos for the show, one of the cast members has been missing in action.  Actress Brittany Daniels (Kelly Pitts) has not been with the rest of her cast at several premiere parties, The Wendy Williams Show and she was also missing on 106 & Park.  Everyone has been wondering where she was and speculating that something was going on.  Well, I'm not sure why she's been missing appearances but she did tell Vibe that she is no longer a regular on the series.  Kelly Pitts is now just a recurring character.  Check out what Brittany had to say about the change.

What’s different for me is I was a series regular before and now I’m just a reoccurring character on the show. We did 13 episodes and I’m just contracted to do six. Another change is that we’re shooting in Atlanta and that’s different. [The Game was previously filmed in Los Angeles.]


Wow, that’s really disappointing. Did the powers that be tell you why they reduced your role?

I wasn’t happy about it, I wanted to do all the episodes but I think it was a financial thing. So I think the biggest difference for me between working for CW and BET is on the CW I made more money [laughs]. But the reason I came back to do the show is that I love the show. And I love, love the people that I work with so even though it came down to [my reduced role] I had to be supportive of the rest of the cast. I know me not showing up would affect a lot of story lines differently so I decided to be a team player anyway.

She doesn't seem salty about the situation at all so I'm still confused as to why she's been missing all of their appearances.  So, out of the 13 episodes I guess we can prepare to only see Kelly for what... 5 more shows?  Hmmm, I wonder how they'll ease her character off the show.


Source







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails