Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dirty Money Performs "Coming Home" On Graham Norton Show



Last week I watched the whole season of  Making The Band 3 AGAIN,  and since then I've been meaning to do a post about Ms. Dawn Richards. I love seeing her in Dirty Money because she deserves every blessing sent her way. She was always talented and from the beginning, she was the MOST HUMBLE chick on the show.  Even when all the other chicks in Danity Kane were acting an azz, she was still trying to keep the peace.  Dawn has transformed right before our eyes into a beast on the stage and she went from having nothing after Hurricane Katrina to doing her own thing with fashion. It's always inspiring to see good people come into good things.




Check the performance below




Even though I hated that last note, I like Kaleenah too.  People can hate on Dirty Money if they want, but I'm digging em.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails