Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's GAME Night With BET...


Tonight is the return of one of my most FAVORITE sitcoms EVER, The Game.  If you're not a fan, I don't know what to say about you LOL.  I'm so excited about the return and even more glad that BET decided to pick it up.  I was one of the MANY people to sign the petition for CW to bring them back.  While CW might not have cared, BET saw we meant business and brought them back.  I'm super excited and I'm sure they'll be better than ever.  Check out some pics from the Cast Meet and Greet in New York.








Make sure you tune in to BET at 10 pm/9c. Check MORE DISH to see the cast at the LA premiere of The Game and Let's Stay Together.






That's gotta be a great feeling.. to know that the fans wanted the show back as bad as they did, it's gotta feel good. I am just TOO excited, we have 8 hours before air time. Get ready!!!!

1 comment:

kat said...

omg i love this show. it has been gone for 2 years and came back with something to prove to the CW network and the country. I cant wait til next week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails