Monday, February 14, 2011

Grammy Performances And Show Pics

Aretha Tribute






Loved it.. Question, was I the only one that thought Christina looked like a blonde Snooki?


Rihanna & Drake: What's My Name





I think this was my favorite performance of the night



Ceelo Green and Gwyneth Paltrow


Those SHOES were FABULOUS!!!




I SOOOOOOOO didn't know that Gwyneth Paltrow could sing...Ceelo is a forreal clown, LOL. He looks like something straight off "The Wiz", the flying monkeys and the witch must have had some children.  Great performance!!



Katy Perry




Did y'all see M-Town's Brandee Evans on the stage? Hot performance


Lady GaGa: Born This Way






Bruno Mars, B.O.B. and Janelle Monae




Justin Bieber, Jaden Smith and Usher






That was the bizness... Will and Jada were so proud of their baby.  Will said "that's my baby", LOL.. too cute!!


Eminem Ft. Rihanna & Dr. Dre






Wow.. Beyonce has gone ALL blonde...







Videos via YouTube and Yardi

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails