Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nicki Minaj In Black Book


Nicki Minaj took some hot photos for Black Book, check em out.



When Black Book asked Nicki about how her life has changed since she became such a huge star, she answered:
I’ve always wanted fame..but when I achieved fame, I started realizing that it wasn’t as important as being great at what you do, or being critically acclaimed. Still, I never wish I wasn’t famous.


“I’ve lost my peace of mind. I no longer know who’s my friend or my enemy. I don’t know if they’re calling me because they like me or because they want a photo op, and that’s not a good feeling. I’m always second-guessing everyone, trying to figure out, Who is this person, and what do they want from me? Most people don’t treat me like a human being. I’ve become an image, a persona, a robot: ‘Stand there, take a picture, and smile.’”

That's a pretty messed up way to have to live but it's necessary, especially in her position.

Check MORE DISH for more pics




Although I can't see myself walking in these shoes, they are super hot!!

LOVE IT!



You can read the full interview here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails