Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Music Video: Lil Kim "Black Friday"


Kim has finally released the video for her "Nicki Minaj Diss" called Black Friday. Kim released her mixtape titled after the first release on Monday, February 14th. The very next day she claimed that she sold 113,000 copies in 28 hours. Saying that it made her the #1 seller on PayPal EVER. Kim, you're not fooling anybody. That clearly DID NOT HAPPEN, SMH. Anywho, check out the video for Black Friday.




Awwww Kimmie, I was so hoping it would be better than this. Granted, NOTHING she did could touch Nicki, but I was hoping that she came better than this.  While I'm not a fan of the video, I have to admit she looks better here than she has in a while.  I still got a few laughs from the few good lines she got in.

Oh, how about word is that Nicki got a grand ole laugh when she got news of Kim's claims.. Nicki tweeted “Bwaahhhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhhaaahhhhhaaahahahahahahahhhaha!!!!!!!!!! *lifeless* *leaves on stretcher* *cant go on*,”

Hilarious!! Nicki ain't thinking about Kim's azz and I wish Kim would realize that and move on.  I like me some Kim, but not in 2011.  I'm not even sure if she's the real Lil Kim, she could be an imposter ROFL.


PALEASE check MORE DISH to see @KidFury's thoughts on the situation




PURE COMEDY, ROFL!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails