Friday, September 10, 2010

Khloe Kardashian Adopted? Scott Disick Writes Tell All Book Revealing Family Secrets


I was just on Twitter and saw a tweet from Kim Kardashian (@KimKardashian)  to her sister's boyfriend/baby daddy, Scott Disick (@ScottDisick) that said " Seriously how dare u @ScottDisick !!! They are family secrets for a reason!!!!"

This of course prompted me to go through the tweets to see what was going on.  That's when I found the twitpic of the cover of In Touch Magazine suggesting that Scott is writing a tell all book about the family. 

WOWWWWWWWWWWW!  Dude is crazy as hell! I didn't really watch the Kardashian's at the beggining of their show, but I got into it after the first season of Khloe and Kourtney's show.  My cousin would always talk about how much she hated Scott and I never understood why...UNTIL I started watching!! Scott is such an arrogant, inconsiderate azzhole, but this here is WAY TOO MUCH!!  One of his tweets to Kim said "I'm sick of keeping my mouth shot (he meant shut, dumb azz) enough is enough, people need to know who you people really are."

Kourtney, Scott's right about one thing.... enough IS E-DAMN-NUFF!! Let that azzhole go and keep him out of your life.  It should be easy to do so because it's clear that he has issues, SMH!! I'll keep you guys posted on what comes from this.

Okay, while I don't appreciate him doing that BS, I have to admit that he might actually come up off that book.  Khole, not a Kardashian?  Oh my, SMH!! If I were Kourtney, it would be a problem the next time I laid eyes on him.  He would have me 62 miles past F****D up, you don't play with a person's family like that.  This must be extremely painful for her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl that cannot be true. Well, since Kim said that it might be. UMMMmmmmm, only time will tell.

Anonymous said...

All I can say is I knew from the START that mfer was a snake in the grass....sneaky mfer....uggghhhhh....my blood boils when I see/hear him....Kourtney pisses me off to no end every time she runs back to that ugly mfer!
Khloe.....I will PERSONALLY help her kick his ass! Seriously...I need a good fight....

Anonymous said...

I thought khloe became famous because of her family's reality show but then i found out that she auditioned for the part of chewbakka from star wars fame but did'nt get it. instead they used her as his stand-in.go khloe

Related Posts with Thumbnails