Friday, September 3, 2010

Lloyd Gives To "Locks Of Love"


I'm in complete shock!! Although I'm glad to see Lloyd  make this change, I honestly didn't think he'd ever let go of all that beautiful hair!!! Lloyd posted this pic via Twitter yesterday of his new hair cut.  He chopped off 12 inches of hair and donated it to the "Locks of Love" organization.  This organization provides hair pieces for financially disadvantage children and young adults that suffer from long-term medical hair loss.  I love it!! Whoever is lucky enough to get this hair is gonna think they are doing the damn thang LOL.  This man has the most BEAUTIFUL HAIR! 

Lloyd felt it was time for a change, he stated “I’ve been growing my hair since 9th grade. It’s time for a new me.  The fact that my hair will go to someone that needs it more than me, makes me feel great about my decision.”  So, what do you all think of his new look?



Source: Vibe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He cut it for a good cause which is a good thing but he looks like a old playa now with the hair brushed to the back. Im gone need him to get a wave cap in his life ASAP and tame that mane.

~ Tay

Anonymous said...

Not a big fan of the high yellow brothers but he looks good with this new hair cut! Good look Lloyd!

Hair Loss Products said...

I think he decided to donate his hair to Locks of Love, a non-profit organization that will use his hair to create a hair piece.

ambrianna said...

that soo great thay someone would go out their way to help someone n need.love'n him dearly ambrianna!

Related Posts with Thumbnails