Friday, September 3, 2010

Tip & Tiny Mug Shots


I can't stand TMZ's azz, they will have all of your business out LOL.  These are the most recent mugshots of Tip and Tiny.  The police have confirmed that the drugs found in his vehicle were indeed Ecstasy.  Now, I've been trying to figure out how this could have gone down since I heard that it was "X."  How in the HELL are they saying that they found "a small amount" of ecstasy pills in the car and arrested 4 individuals?  Now, I'm not up on all the things people can do to dispose of drugs but uhhhh.  Seems to me if it was only a "small amount of pills" and four people in the car, they should have been able to dispose of them.  I know if I were Tip (or Tiny) they would've had to pull out an X-Ray machine to find some daggone pills LOL.  There hasn't been a lot of info released about the arrests so we don't know who the drugs actually belonged to.  One thang about it, SOMEBODY is gonna have to claim ownership.  I know one thing "they weren't Tip's", that's my story and I hope everyone else rolls with it LOL.

This sucks... just a little while ago I was posting their wedding pics, now these!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails