Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Nicki In "Out" Magazine


Well, that didn't last long, LOL.  Nicki is back to the animated images and I love em.  The one up top is the absolute BIZNESS!  She rocked this shoot with "Out", a gay and lesbian magazine.  Check out some of the pics from the shoot.





Check MORE DISH for more pics, an exert from the interview and video!!




Gay Rappers in Hip Hop
“I think there have been many gay rappers, they just haven’t come out of the closet,” Minaj says slyly. “Yup, lots of them. They’re lurking around the industry now. Obviously, the majority of the men in hip-hop don’t want you to think they’re gay. That’s just the reality of it. I’m a woman, so I have a lot more flexibility. And I don’t lose credibility in any way if I say I think girls are dope and sexy.”






LMAO @ Roman being a "gay boy!" This girl here is a trip, LOL.  Check here for the full interview.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails