Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New Music - Rasheeda Ft. Toya Carter "Badder"



Okay, I likes this song. Not shocking tho cuz y'all know I'm a Rasheeda fan. I really like Toya's part, the pics in the video were just too adorable. The pics at the 1:47 and 2:00 mark made me miss my cuzzo, I just love my fam. Y'all wouldnt believe how silly dude is, LOL. Anywho, her verse was cuteness, one day I'll tell y'all how I found out about the two of them ;). They both seem extremely happy together, gotta love black love.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww they are really cute together but Im just not into her rapping.

Mrs. Burchett said...

That's real hott!! Toya did her thing...following in the footsteps of her baby's daddy! Lol!

Anonymous said...

The song is okay...but Toya's part is a hot ass mess LOL..sounds like Reginae wrote that for her. Stick to your reality show boo let the rapping or whatever you're doing go ! Hell Rashida could stand to do something else to ! You look damn good to be 40 but if you're still a local rapper after all these years maybe you need to sit down to honey....

Anonymous said...

Not really feeling it. I like Willow's song wayyyyyyyyy more than this. Their raps are so 7th grade and like the previous person said, Reginae needs to stop writing for them. so sad so sad

Anonymous said...

the song is okey @antoniacarter should just stick to listening to ONLY GIRL IN THE WORLD from Rihanna since yo cuzzo is treating her like she is the ONLY GIRL

Related Posts with Thumbnails