Thursday, September 9, 2010

Willow Smith Signs With Roc Nation


Alrighty, I'm officially going on record as a Willow Smith fan, yeap.. I love her!!  She was on the Ryan Seacrest show talking about her new single Whip My Hair.  She seems like such a normal, intelligent 9 year old girl.  While she was there, JayZ called in and talked about what helped him decide to sign her to his label, Roc Nation.

That song is an absolute hit, you definitely wouldn't think it came from someone so young.  Will and Jada are (from the outside looking in) the bomb parents, and I like that they are allowing Jaden and Willow to pursue their passions.  Both of them are very talented and as long as they are guided correctly by their parents, they'll be fine. I don't think we'll have any Lindsey Lohan issues from them, LOL. Now, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO waiting on a live performance from Willow.  I know her mommy and daddy have been showing her what it takes to be a star! 

I SO love the Smith family!!




 Check MORE DISH to hear the song in case you missed it.




"Whip it real good"

1 comment:

Nylajar said...

Girl, I so love it! I wish them all the best...they have truly been a great example of family...regardless if they are celebrities or not, they have done a great job thus far....from what I have seen...I love their "freedom of will"; they live life adventurously and that is what you should do...eff the rest!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails