Monday, September 13, 2010

VMA Performances

Nicki Minaj and Will.i.am. "Check It Out"



LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IT!! Check It Out was the perfect song to perform!!

Usher

I dig this song!!

Kanye

I love how he came in with the beat machine!! I was rocking to this junt... ESPECIALLY after Taylor Swift's pity performance. I really don't even care to post the performance cuz it was SUPER BORING, but I want those that missed it to see the move she pulled.



Check MORE DISH for more performances, including Taylor's.


Taylor Swift

Okay, Taylor... #sitchoazz down!! It's been a year and he's apologized a million times, LET IT GO!! Stop trying to gain sympathy fans. We all know it was jacked up the way he bomb-rushed the stage last year, but did you seriously have to replay it THIS YEAR?! Stop bringing up old sh*t!! Nexttttttttt!

Drake Ft. Mary J. and Swizz Beatz

I could kiss Drake for bringing out my BIG SIS, Mary J!!! Fabulous move, she is oh so fancy!!

Eminem and Rihanna


There is NO WAY I can get with this horrible azz wig on Rihanna's head. Hated it!!

Justin Bieber


Loved it, I now have "Bieber Fever"... who cares if he was lip syncing? LOL

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails