Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Music: Willow Smith "Whip My Hair'


Check out this new song from Little Miss Willow Reign Smith "Whip My Hair."



So y'all know I'm not a fan of Willow's style, but I can not and WILL not hate on her musical style.  I'm DIGGING the lil song ;).  She had me bopping like I was at the club or something LOL.  I would LOVE to see her perform this song live, I can see her killing it.  Now that I hear her music, I understand her choices in clothing a little more.  She's just a different 9 year old girl, I guess I have to respect that.  I still don't "like" it, but I do respect it.  Keep your eyes out for Willow ;).

2 comments:

Aisha said...

ha!! I love it she sounds so much older though this song is Tuff! :)

Anonymous said...

I can see this being played in the club! Hell, I whip my hair all the time too. Hahahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails