Monday, September 20, 2010

Raven Symone Visits The Wendy Williams Show

I have to admit that although I absolutely LOVE Wendy Williams, I hardly ever watch her show. The show airs at 11 p.m. here in Memphis and I'm usually passed out by then. With that said, when I heard that Raven Symone would be on the show I made SURE to stay up so I could catch it (that young lady rocks). Check it out below.


Raven looked absolutely FABULOUS!  She has ALWAYS been such a positive role model for our babies, I LOVE HER!! She seems to have a great personality and like Wendy said, she's one of the smart girls in Hollywood. I give her parents a lot of credit because they made sure to keep her away from all the BS in the entertainment business. I remember meeting Raven and her parents here in Memphis when she was about 6 years old and I was about 10 or so. She was the absolute cutest thing! She had just learned to write in cursive and gave me an autograph. I remember that her parents were rushing her to come on but she (as a 6 yr. old) still tried to give all of the little kids an autograph before she ran off to join them ;). Anywho, I'm gonna go and buy her movie for my God-daughter. You all do the same, make sure to support her.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails