Friday, September 10, 2010

Gloria Govan Denies Being Assaulted


I don't know about y'all but I was waiting on this.  I figured that Gloria would say something to defend Matt and protect this image of "perfection" that she tries so hard to create.  Laura Wright, the couples publicist released this statement from Gloria

"Any accusation of domestic violence are false. My fiance, Matt Barnes, has never physically abused me or my family.”

She can release as many statements as she wants but there was clearly a scuffle cuz Matt's neck was really scratched the hell up.  Unless Matt's little incident was with another chick, Gloria's statement doesn't sound too truthful.  Maybe we'll get to hear more about this during the second season of Basketball Wives.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails