Monday, May 17, 2010

Carmelo Anthony & LaLa Snag Reality Show



LaLa and soon to be hubby Carmelo Anthony will be the next celebrity couple to hit VH1's network with a new reality show. The show will follow these two as they plan what I'm sure will be a FABULOUS wedding. We'll get to see everything from the picking of venues, the cake and much more including the bachelorette party. I think this will be a good show and I'm glad its not just a show about their every day lives. Those types of shows seem to ruin relationships, but this sounds like a really good idea. I ABSOLUTELY love wedding shows (especially Platinum Weddings), and I know LaLa is going to have some beautiful wedding ideas. I for one will mos def be tuning in, the show airs September 13th. Check out this video of LaLa with her girls Kelly Rowland and Kim Kardashian as they take on Vegas for the bachelorette party.





That ring, OMG!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, to be rich and famous. Looks like they had a great time. I love Kelly's ponytail.

Related Posts with Thumbnails