Monday, May 17, 2010

Celebs Out & About


You betta WERK JENNY!! J.Hud showed up stunting in this cute blue dress (blue is my fave color so I'm loving it) at the 63 Annual Cannes International Film Festival. Damn she looks good, she's smaller than she was before she had the baby!!!!


Jenny and Terrence Howard... that suit is bothering me LOL.

Eddie Murphey and co-stars of Shrek attend the "Shrek Forever After" premiere in L.A.

Eddie, Cameron Diaz and Mike Meyers

Eddie's baby mama Mel B. stopped thru... love her look

Eddie and his kids.. I still cant believe how grown Bria is.. BTW, they say that daddy Eddie is FINALLY starting to accept Angel, his child with Mel B. It's about time got dangit. I'm glad he's stepping up cuz he was on my sh*t list for that one LOL.


Russell with his little ladies, Ming and Aoki (Aoki is too much for me LOL)


Antoino B. and his wife Melanie Griffith














No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails