Friday, May 14, 2010

T.I. Live On Larry King





In case you missed Tip's interview on Larry Kin you can check it out below.






Check MORE DISH for the last part of their interview




I loved it!! I love how towards the end when Larry tried to act as if he didn't understand what Tip was saying, Tip rephrased it perfectly LOL. He is a very intelligent man and it showed throughout this interview. I know Tiny was justa cheesing when he was speaking of her. I was smiling and he wasn't even talking about my azz LOL. Great interview...




Pic and Videos via Ms. Info

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that damn Tiny...I just found myself hating, lol! But forreal, that TI could have it "however he likes". Damn, so sexy. And Larry kept tryin to slick play him. Tip is far too smooth for that bafoolery! LOVED IT!

Related Posts with Thumbnails