Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sex And The City 2 Premiere

The Sex and The City ladies hit up the New York premiere of the new movie hitting theaters THIS Thursday!! I cant wait to see it, I went to see the first one alone and I'll do the same with this one if need be (hint, hint to my girls LOL). Anywho, check out the pics below.


Kristin Davis

Kim Cattrall


LOVE that dress SJP....



Cynthia Nixon

Vanessa Williams

I just love Wendy


Ashanti, I'm sick of this pony tail action, enough is enough.

Gabby...

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Estelle

Get it, Liza LMAO



If you're wondering why Liz Minelli is posing like she's on stage it might be because she was still in performance mode from her part in the movie. She performed Beyonce's "Single Ladies", and yes... its as bad as you'd think ROFLMAO. Check it out!


Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Liza... who came up with this? LMAO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So really? They just allowed her to butcher to song like that? I wonder if B knows of this foolishness....

SISTAH STAR said...

#1 i would rather slam my head into the nearest available wall 15 times than to ever hear Liza's version of "single ladies" again. EVER.
#2 Kim Catrall was serving the kids with her look. And she's the oldest of the bunch!
#3 Cynthia Nixon MURDERED THEM ALL. PERIOD. THAT BITCH LOOKS LIKE SHE FELL STRAIGHT OUTTA ONE OF KARL LAGERFIELDS TECHNICOLOR DREAMS. FALL BACK SJP. SORRY

Related Posts with Thumbnails