Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Smith Family Chills With Oprah



How in the hell did I miss this? Y'all know I love Will and Jada, so much so that they were my #2 couple in my top 10 couples countdown on Valentines Day. They recently visited my Aunt Oprah's Show (yes Oprah is my aunt in MY HEAD)to talk about their family business and how they keep it all together. Check it out.



Wheeeewww, I love it!! I was watchin television the other night when a preview for Jayden's new movie, "The Karate Kid" came on... It just made me smile. I love to see a beautiful black couple with a beautiful family and seeing them start their children on the right path. Not only do they seem to have great family values but Will and Jada are showing their children early how to achieve anything that they desire. Gotta love the Smith's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This family just leaves me in AWE! I love them. I cant wait to get a family and play Will and Jada, lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails