Thursday, May 13, 2010

Teacher Gives Student A Real Live BEAT DOWN!!

Sherrie Davis, a 40 year old teacher in Texas was fired from Jamie's House Charter School in Texas after this video of her beating on a student surfaced. Check it out.



Let me first say that I am a firm believer in disciplining children. That "spare the rod, spoil the child" saying will be posted on my childs bedroom door, HOWEVER... this chick went too damn far!! When I saw this on the news yesterday I was in TOTAL disbelief. I do believe that teachers should be allowed to discipline children, but to a certain extent (that goes for parents too cuz some mofos can do too much). This lady (that could pass for a man with a pony tail) really went in on lil dude. You could see that he was scared, he was even trying to hide behind the desk that the teacher threw like the damn Hulk. She was going at him like they were in a wrestling match or something. If I were his mother I wouldve gone up to that school and re-enacted the whole thing on her azz, forreal. That was just too much, she needs to be sued for that ish, sued and smacked. SMH. What do you guys think about this?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! THIS IS AWFUL, I WOULD HAVE WENT STR8 TO JAIL AFTER I GOT DONE BEATING THE DOG ISH OUT OF THIS TEACHER, THIS IS SAD!!

Hilarious, Gorgeous and down right CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said...

OH LAWD!!!!!!!!!!! You know me!!!! I would have beat this bitch cat raggedy.... I would have beat that lady like she stole something.... I would be in the county lock up!!!!!!!! This makes me so mad... Lord Jesus, let's pray!!!!!!!!

JeneƩ Latrece said...

OMG that is so embarrassing for that boy. For a grown ass woman to do him like that in front of all those people..ugh! And why the hell do teachers look like that these days anyway? She looked AND acted unprofessional

Anonymous said...

Honestly as a teacher i feel where she coming from. She was wrong for what she did,but children are no joke these days. I teach middle school ans the youth are disrectful, rude, ignorant and they have no fear. What you didnt see was that the little boy was fighting a girl and the teacher showed his as* what it feels like to hit a woman. The parents are worst than the kids. thats my two -cents!

Related Posts with Thumbnails