Thursday, May 20, 2010

Video Dish - Ignant Mofos Addition

I was just browsing the internet (per usual) and I was disgusted by some of the videos that I saw. Take a look at this BS, only if you have time to spare because its really rather pathetic. SMH





THIS BITCH IS RETARDED!!! REEEEEEEEE-TARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-DEDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! Im so sick of her talking about she's been in the streets since she was 15... I wish she woulda got ran the hell over by an 18 wheeler while she was in the damn streets. Maybe it woulda knocked some sense into her damn head. OMG!! Its so sad!! I decided a while ago that I wasnt gonna post any more videos of her or mention her on this site again, but this shit is just too retarded to pass over. This video is a prime example of "slow people with technolody." Everytime I look at this child I wonder who or what the hell raised her. Well, check out the next video where Kat "introduces her mom."


I mos def didnt watch that whole video. They both need to be smacked with a bob wired bat. Why would she even get on camera supporting her doing this BS? When you love and you care about your children you teach them whats right and whats wrong. You try to discourage their jacked up azz behaviors, NOT encourage this type of tomfoolery. SMH


See... this shit is ridiculous! First off, where the hell are the parents of these ignorant lil bastards? Oooh, that just pisses me off.


Check MORE DISH for more videos













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now how tough do they look. Ohhh, you're such a big man when you can beat up Mr. Magoo! They need to lock all they worthless asses up cause they are no good to society.

Anonymous said...

all these lames are a waste of human dna. just damn stupid

Anonymous said...

This made me sick on the stomach, How in the hale do you even think to beat an old man, all their blk azz need to be beat, And I hope when they get lock up they get theirs in jail...cause I don't think other prisoner care for people who miss with the old and young.

Related Posts with Thumbnails