Thursday, May 13, 2010

Kelly Rowland Cosmo Spread, Kyla Pratt Covers Tight Rope Magazine


Kelly Rowland recently did a spread for Cosmo's South Africa... she's looking great!!


Kelly just shot the video for her new single "Commander".... I wont lie, I tried listening to it but it didnt hold my attention long enough to really say what I think about it. But, I do like Kelly so I'll try it again and let you know what I think. Of course the video will be posted here once it becomes available.



Lil Ms. Kyla Pratt has really grown up. I always thought she was a cute lil girl, but she is now a cute lil lady. She did a spread for Tight Rope Magazine and showed us just how grown up shes become.




Check MORE DISH for more pics from both of the ladies







Love those shoes....






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails