Thursday, May 13, 2010

Jill Scott & Regina King Chill With Monique

I was over at Necole Bitchie and saw a clip of Foxxy Brown on Monique's show last week. After I watched that video another one popped up from when my girl Jill Scott and Regina King visited the show. You can check out Foxxy's vist at http://necolebitchie.com/2010/05/13/foxy-browns-emotional-monique-show-interview#more-73034 but I just HAD to post Jill and Regina here. It's old, but I enjoyed it so check it out.





DAMN JILL!!! She almost had me crying watching that scene. She's so pretty (LOVES that fro) and she seems like a SUPER COOL CHICK!! I have to look that movie up on Demand cuz it looks/sounds like it might be pretty good. I'm so glad Jill had her baby boy, you can just hear the love for him as she speaks. The doctors told her she couldn't have children and she had actually given up on being a mother. Then here comes her little miracle baby, with his cute little self.




Anywho, I thought it was funny that Regina said "what flys out of my mouth." I figured she had to be a nut herself to play Riley's silly azz LOL.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails