Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tiny & Toya (Last Nights Episode) & Toya Gets Her Own Reality Show



Since I missed last nights episode of Tiny and Toya and had to watch it online this morning I figured I'd add it here for you guys in case you missed it too (see how I love y'all LOL).





Awwww, that was so sweet of Tip. Tiny is a lucky chick but he's a lucky guy too. Tiny's been there with Tip since before he was T.I. and I think that's one of the reasons he goes above and beyond to show her his love and appreciation.

I love how Toya has stepped up to be that mother figure that Rudy needs. When I interviewed Toya a couple of months ago Rudy was there and he seemed to be really polite and laid back. Although Toya had a tough upbringing she is still extremely family oriented. We'll get to see a whole lot more of that soon because Toya has landed her very own reality show. I've heard for a while that Tiny wasn't gonna be doing the Tiny and Toya show anymore so it has nothing to do with the two of them falling out, they're still tight as ever. Toya's show will allow us to follow her as she goes into new business ventures and of course her everyday life with her friends and family. I'll most def be checking that out. Check MORE DISH to see Tiny and Toya on Monique (I missed that too LOL) and a couple of other video clips of them talking about their accents, blogs and how they stay fit.

















Tooooooo funny LOL.







Videos via BET.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails