Friday, May 14, 2010

Meetings At The Round Table 5 -- Cuz I Felt Like Mentioning It



Hey y'all, its been a minute since I did my Round Table segment but I've been HELLA busy. Between moving, school, blogging and just life in general, I haven't had time to really sit down to type one out. In addition to all of that, I honestly haven't had anything that I just really wanted to talk about. This segment isn't JUST for big topics, its just really a segment for me to talk about anything that might be on my mind. You know, like when you get with ya girl and y'all end up talking about anything from nail polish colors to what bar makes the best margaritas. Well, I have a couple of random things I wanna talk about this week so check MORE DISH to see my rant.


I Wanna Go Bald
Sometimes I wish I had the head to go bald, I'm SICK of the damn beauty shop. It's like no 1 stylist can give you everything you're looking for. If they get you in and out (no long wait), they don't give you what you ask for. If they have you feeling like you're beautiful when you leave you end up feeling like "Sleeping Beauty" from being in that mofo for hours. I just don't get it and its extremely damn annoying. UGH!!! Whats a diva to do?
Nothing Azz Skeezer Trolips
Okay, anybody that knows me knows that I DESPISE a nothing azz mother. I know of some females that have babies just because they can and treat the children like they are NOTHING. I see tramps with these babies and they are sharp as a tack and baby walking around looking like a dust bomb that's about to explode at any second, SMH. It's disgusting and I can not understand it for the life of me. Being a mother is a full time job and the MOST important job a woman can have (if you're a real mother). To all the real mothers out there, kudos to you and Happy Belated Mothers Day. To the trolips that just give birth, I hope a donkey finds you and kicks you clean in the poon #thatisall.
Men.. You AIN'T SLICK
You know what's funny to me… The fact that men are quick to holla "women think they know everything".. For instance, when certain ish goes down and we basically know what's up with the situation and y'all SWEAR we don't know what we're talking bout. Let me tell y'all this.. A WOMAN'S INTUITION AIN'T ISH TO PLAY WITH. Cuz I could rule the world with mine LOL. It's crazy how we can just feel things. It's like a slick lil voice in our heads that just tells us everything. LOL. Even if we don't FULLY know what we're talking about, the majority of the time WE ARE RIGHT ON THE MONEY!! So basically, the point of this post is this.. Y'ALL AIN'T FOOLIN NO DAMN BODY!! Lol.. That's it, just giving a lil advice for those that might need it!!
Alrighty... I'm out!! Y'all be sure to email me some topics for the Round Table segment. If you feel like ranting about some things like I just did, feel free to send that in too :).
Meeting Adjourned





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol, good meeting. U hit all the subjects! Let's go ahead and get on this bald train. Either that or a wig.

Related Posts with Thumbnails