Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tasha Smith's Alter Ego Shoot "50 Foot Woman"

My girl Tasha Smith did an alter ego shoot with Derek Blanks, check her out as the "50 Foot Woman."




The pics were used in an issue of Sister 2 Sister Magazine that I'll most def be picking up, yall know I love Tasha. Anywho, I'm diggin the pics and her freaking body looks AMAZING!!! As I was searching for these pics I found another alter ego type pic of Tasha and her sister. Check MORE DISH for that pic and behind the scenes footage from her "50 Foot Woman" shoot.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love her! Her hair is always so gorgeous! I'm a big big fan! Then her character on " Why Did I Get Married" has my name. I'm a shit talkin will whoop a bitch ass if she get wrong and you can't run game on me type of woman too. Keep the posts comin bout her Diva cuz I'm definitely a true fan.

Related Posts with Thumbnails