Thursday, July 15, 2010

2010 ESPY Awards


Celebs and socialites came out to the 2010 ESPY Awards in L.A.  Amber Rose looking amazing in this yellow gown.  Check out some of the pics below.

Amare Stoudemire

Bobby Brown and his wife Alicia

Chris Bosh and his date

Chris Johnson

Derek Fisher and his wifey...

Holly Robinson Pete and her son

Kendra and Hank..don't they look cute?

Mario and his old lady (side eye)

Niecy Nash looks CUTE!!!

                                           
Rudy Gay

Here he is again with his date

Tichina Arnold

Terrell Owens with Mo and Kita
Y'all know I think Zac Efron is the cutest thing so of course I had to add him :)


BTW... Where the heck were Lebron and Savannah? I love seeing the two of them together and I'm sure Savannah would've brought some chocolate fabness to the red carpet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if EVERYONE got the memo that they were going to the ESPY Awards... Some of these folks look a fool. And how these basic looking ass females pull these niggas. I guess light skin is still in, lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails