Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tiny Celebrates Her Birthday!


Last night Tiny and her "honey" Tip celebrated her 35th birthday in ATL at club Havana.  Check out a couple of pics from the small celebration.



I was really digging that red hair on her, oh well.  Anywho, I wonder WTH Tip got her for her bday.  We see the type of ish he gets her just on GP so you already know he shows out on bdays, hmp.  I love the two of them together.

BTW, I hear that Tiny will officially be "Mrs. Harris" before the month is out.   YAY for them!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for them! TI was on Chelsea Lately last night....she had me rollin talkin bout "their relationship"! LMAO!!!

Anonymous said...

that was on here a long time ago, u late lady. anywhoo, i think tiny looks a cheap hot mess. did she know it was a party or was it a surprise?

Related Posts with Thumbnails