Monday, July 19, 2010

Love Connection.. Khadijah Haqq & Bobby McCray


A few weeks ago I read in a magazine that Kadijah Haqq (one of the twins from the movie ATL) was engaged to New Orleans, Saints player Bobby McCray.  I remember seeing pictures of one of the twins (which I'll now assume was Khadijah) at the games with Kim, but had no idea that she was dating a player.  We see her sister, Malika on some of the episodes of the Kardashian shows but we rarely see Khadijah.  Probably because she was with her boo, preparing for her nuptials.  In the article the two talked about how they were only dated for a few months before he popped the question.  Bobby has a son from a previous relationship and Kadijah says shes excited about being a wife and step mother.  Congrats to the new couple, check out some of the pics from the wedding.

Last week, Khole tweeted about attending her friends bridal shower.. I'm sure they had a BALL!


Kim and her ex boo were both in the building.. wonder what that was like?

Kourtney and her psycho boyfriend, Scott.

Lauren London, Keri Hilson, Kim K, Cassie, the lovely bride and Meagan Good at the reception


Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, she looked beautiful. I cant wait til I get married. I like her hair too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails