Friday, July 9, 2010

LeBron James Gets Heated


If you were under a rock last night and missed the highly anticipated press conference held by LeBron James to announce what NBA team he'll be playing for next season I'll fill you in.  King James will be joining D.Wade and other team mates in Miami!!!

I'm already sick of people talking crazy about his decision, Cleveland fans were actually burning his Cleveland jersey.  WHO DOES THAT?  This is a grown azz man and he has the right to make the best decision he can for himself and his family, that's it.  Although I'm sure he would have loved to please his fans, they simply aren't a priority.  During his interview he said he thought about it daily and each day his answer would be something different.  Ultimately he chose the Heat and I wish him much luck with the team.  I cant wait to see what he and Wade will do together.

Congrats LeBron... He's In MIAMI B***H!!

Check MORE DISH to see the press conference




Oh BTW, I'm a LeBron fan for many reasons.  One reason is that I love seeing him with his high school girlfriend, Savannah.



 They make the cutest couple and they have two small sons together.  I said that to say this.  Groupies LEAVE HIM THE HELL ALONE!! I heard the groupies in Miami are on some other ish.  I've never heard about LeBron being involved in any tomfoolery and I don't want it to start now.  Preciate it ;).

Source: ESPN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude coulda gone any damn where and I would still be a fan. I love Lebron. He could get it. Not really cause he has a chick and I actually dig her. But if ole girl just so happened to "disappear", he could definitely get it. #imjussayin

Related Posts with Thumbnails