Wednesday, July 14, 2010

More With Mashonda.. VIBE Interview Part 2

 

Mashonda dished a whole lot of info about this whole Swizz/Mashonda/Alicia situation in the first part of her interview with VIBE.com, but it was nothing compared to the second part of the interview.  Check out some more excerpts below.

That’s commendable to say. But what about that Twitter message you sent her?
I did not expect that letter to do what it did, I swear. I was in a state of insanity when I wrote that letter. I sat on the bed and I was like, ‘I can't take this shit anymore’ and lost my mind. I sat and wrote it all out on paper first, and then I tweeted it. The next morning it was on every blog and I was like ‘Ah! Oh my God, what the fuck did I do?!’ It was not intended to be that. And I kind of felt bad.

You’ve mentioned in the past that Swizz repeatedly denied having an affair with Alicia. Did he ever fully come out and admit to it?
My husband admitted to having his affair on Mothers Day 2008, six months after I found out. I didn't sleep for a whole year. I had to take pills to sleep because I'd wake up in the middle of the night crying. I couldn't even look at my son some days because I didn't have the strength and I never wanted him to feel my bad energy. It was a battle. They are just now going public, but this has been going on for a very long time. I refused to really break it down for people to understand because there was no way I could go around not making [Swizz and Alicia] look extra crazy and I didn't want to put that out there for my son. I didn't want him to see his father as a monster. But the shit is deep.
You can read the rest of part 2 here.

BTW.. Mashonda mentioned in the interview that she didn't want to put all their business out but that if telling her story would help other women she was all for it.  It's crazy she said that because one of my readers contacted me yesterday after I posted the first part of the interview and told me how much she appreciated me posting the story and the link.  She said it really helped her with something she is currently going through.  Hell, I can't say that I really blame Mashonda for speaking on what happened.  If Swizz and Alicia can live their lives and speak about their relationship and how they found love, Mashonda should be able to speak on what she went through as well.

Source VIBE.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails