Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Lance Gross


I don't normally do the birthday shout outs unless its somebody I really like or find extremely damn sexy.  Lance Gross would fit into both of those categories ;).  Today Lance turns 29 years old and looking oh so good doing so. Check him out!

 


How could a man this sexy rock the last name "Gross"... he is anything BUT!  I had the opportunity to meet him at a party when I was in L.A. and yes ladies, he's just as handsome in person.


 Lance seems to be a nice guy and he's a lot taller than I expected him to be.  Most times when you meet male celebrities (unless he's an athlete) they are pretty darn small LOL.  Anywho, have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lance. I hope you have a big ole slice of chocolate cake.  I know whatever chick you spend the evening with sure as hell will :).



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like an Arabian warrior with the scarf around his face! So mysterious and HOTTTTTTTTTTT


~ Tay

Anonymous said...

I loooveeee Lance.. Fine, FIIINE Brother.
Is that u in da last pic?
u madd pretty ma
anyway just stumbled upon ya blog.. diggin it! (so i'm readin da archives lol)
much love from london,UK!

Related Posts with Thumbnails