Wednesday, July 7, 2010

T.I. On Fuse TV... Plus My Take On Snitching!

Last night I watched another interview with Tip talking about his time in jail, his childhood and upcoming projects. I hope that didn't sound as if I'm tired of watching these interviews cuz truth be told, I could look at him all day LOL. Anywho, check out the interview in case you missed it.



I absolutely love hearing him speak. I heard someone say that they hated hearing him speak and that he sounds like a "recently released slave" LOL. I couldn't disagree more, he has a great vocabulary and that ATL accent is oh so sexy to me. I just melt when he says his favorite word "absolutely." Anywho, last night during this interview I got extremely upset when Toure asked him about the whole "snitching" situation. I think people are confused about this whole "snitching" thing so MORE DISH to read my definition of "snitching".


Okay... Lets just say I'm a guy that wants to get into the business of selling drugs, robbing banks, killing people, basically anything illegal. I have these contacts that I use to assist me in doing whatever it is I do. We're working together, everything is working out fine then bam.. I get caught up. My contact isn't involved in me getting caught, its just me. Instead of me taking my charge and keeping my mouth shut about my contact (that the police may or may not even know exist), I go blabbing off at the mouth about what his part in the situation was. That my friend is SNITCHING!! If you WILLINGLY do something with someone, get caught and then go ratting out other mofos. You dear sir are a damn snitch and you should know that "snitches get stitches".


Now... say I witness a murder (that I'm not involved with of course LOL), or somebody being robbed and I tell the police what happened, THAT AIN'T SNITCHING!! That's just telling WTH happened. Tip didn't snitch (in this situation), he put a person responsible (or partially responsible) for his friends death in jail.  Now don't get to talking about that other stuff with the guns and ish cuz uhh, I'on know about all that LOL.  What do you guys think about the whole "snitching" bull-foolery.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails