Thursday, July 8, 2010

Kelis Says Her Son Will NEVER Read That She Said Anything Bad About Nas


Check out this interview of Kelis, she talks a little about her relationship with ex-hubby Nas,  being a new mommy and why her son will never read about her bad mouthing his father.



I can SOOOOOOOO respect that.  She might be taking Nas straight to the cleaners and back around the drive through, but I haven't heard her actually SAY anything negative about him.  Anywho, Kelis released her fifth album "Flesh Tone" earlier this week, the album includes her song Acapella. In the video she shows off her gorgeous baby boy, Knight.


I think I'll go pick up the album because I'm digging Acapella and I still bump her Kelis Was Here (2006)album to this day. Kelis has a really different sound and if you can get past feeling crazy from hearing the beats to really listen to the words, you'll realize that her lyrics are the bizness.  I'll let you know what I think about the new album once I've had a chance to take a listen.

You can check MORE DISH to see the Acapella video



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails